Friday, January 21, 2011

No color, no goddess

I really wanted to do this outfit post in color, but something went wrong in the processing, and I was left with only this picture. Sadly the color was in fact that special thing which made this outfit interesting, because I was wearing turquoise and tomato-red together. That sure spiced up my winter frenzy of muted dark tones!
I would normally celebrate in my mind right now, because it is Friday, the best day of the week (I bet Fridays were in deed the days when all those Greek gods ate juicy grapes and had tons of delicious red wine while dancing and kissing around in their feather light white dresses that never get dirty) but I can't, because I will be working the whole weekend too. So no tranquil flower field fete for me tonight! Dreadful!

3 comments:

  1. This is amzing, you have talent!
    Follow my blog and enter the give away on my blog if you want :)

    xoxo
    WWW.CHOUCHOU-ROBINE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning illustration! Wow, you are amazing !


    www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
    xxSea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments! :)
    And I started to follow you both :D

    ReplyDelete