Thursday, January 13, 2011

All about the hats



Hats, hats and hats. I'm more than delighted that they seem to be cool to wear again, yippee! Hands in the air! Whip it real good!
When I was little I used to wear all kinds of weird hats, caps, beanies, barrettes etc. Well I guess the nineties style had something to do with it, not to mentions the freezy, breezy, windyful winters. Even the lady next door said that she is always looking forward to seeing me just to get to witness my newest headwrap.
And now, after several years of wearing basically only supersize beanies, I have found real hats again, and I can tell you, our love is blossoming more than ever! I bought the one in the picture about a month ago, and seriously, I've taken it off only while showering. It totally is my prince in a matt brim (which totally is like and armor!). That brim protects my little eyes from snow, water (or when those two despicable things put their powers together and create the most evil irritator of all mankind; the slush) and all kind of weird things that are flying in the air out there. Depending on the time of the day, may they be navigating commuters, angry lunchboxes, stray cats in heat or just plain wet leaves. Anyway that thing is essential! Not to mention, how it cures all kind of dreadful-hair-weeks like magic (well, at least as long as you keep it on. If you are already suffering from mayhem in your hair, I suggest you do not take it off in any circumstance! That's an order!)
So, have I convinced you already that these things are the best weapon to fight the plain outfits of winter? Have I?

No comments:

Post a Comment