Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The basic of basics

Yes, yes, I get it, less is more in your wardrobe. But why do I feel (and I'm not the only one!) that there is definitely not much in my closet (as in, I don't need a separate room for my garments), but it hasn't miraculously turned into "more" yet. So my drawers are full, but I don't have anything to wear. To ease this pain, I've made an ultimate shopping list for myself containing only the quality basics that wont ever go out of fashion. With this list I will stand against the cruel temptation of sales and the evil luring clothes that are not just seemingly cheaper than usually (which can be an unresistable allurement on itself) but whispering my name under the piles of viscose, lace and cotton. And when I can't tell which one is the whispering piece, I have to buy them all and find out at home. And this is how I end up having tons of almost unwearable clothes, and not a single classic among them. Go me.
So as a number one on my new life changing list, is a simple white dress shirt with men's cut. Wow, what a surprise!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love your artwork dear! <3

    I am a new follower :)

    xoxo,
    www.thefashionwritress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sketch! very talented:)

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm glad you guys like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great illustration!

    xoxo

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this design lokks so amazing :) you are very talented.
    visit my blog
    http://abitold-fashioned.blogspot.com/
    xx
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks thanks for you kind words! And I will definitely visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete