Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wonderful Alice

Ok I admid it, this happened already a week ago, but here we are writing about it now.. So, I went to see Crystal Castles for the first time! I guess the golden days of my listening to them was three years ago but, now I finally got a chance to see them live. I've been missing their gigs for whatever reasons before, but let's not get into that right now, it's not really important now is it.
Anyway, I really enjoyed the concert, even though I prefer artists that actually communicate with the audience even if I wasn't really expecting that they would. But they sure had a lot of energy, especially Alice here, and the crowd was dancing, jumping and screaming in a communal ecstasy. The atmosphere was really spectacular and most of all, sweaty!
And running into friends and having a drink afterwards while talking about funny paranormal stuff didn't hurt and made the night even more special.

2 comments:

  1. ive looked through your blog and i love your sketches !
    so pretty
    I would love for you to check out my blog
    Ashley :)
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I will definitely check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete