Monday, May 23, 2011

The scent of flowers

Saw this beautiful picture on Vanessa Jackman’s blog; she is such an inspiring photographer!
And after my peacefully cute weekend, this illustration expresses my feelings perfectly.
I saw the most charming gig on Friday, I had a picnic with friends in a windy park on Saturday and I went jogging around this bay near my place yesterday. There were these pretty Bird Cherry trees that had just started to blossom, so the sweet and delightful fragrance was everywhere. I tried to breathe in very deep so that the perfume would stay in my nose forever! I didn’t succeed in that though, but it was worth a try. Overall I had a great weekend! Refreshed and ready for the new week.

2 comments:

  1. Gem, thank you SO much!!!! It is just beautiful!!! I am sure Cara would love it as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm so glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete